Back to School Supplies
The Clark County School District provides necessary supplies for all students in order to meet their educational needs. However, we know that sometimes parents choose to buy school supplies for their child. The items listed would be appropriate for students in grades K-5.
2017-2018 School Supply List
Registration for Students in Grades 1-5
(Students Currently in Kindergarten through 4th Grade)
Phase 1: Online Registration
- Parents can start the online registration process from home. Simply log on to the Infinite Campus Portal and access your Parent Portal Account. Complete all tabs for each child attending Wallin E.S. Prior to hitting the “Submit” button, click on “Application Summary PDF” to print a summary of information you inputted. This document will also show you have completed the Online Registration.
- You will need this print out as a “Fast Pass” during “Phase 2.” Once done, be sure to hit “Submit.”
- Once you have completed the Online Registration, bring the print out mentioned above and one proof of residency to the front office. One proof of residency can be: 1. Either a lease agreement or mortgage statement and 2. A utility bill such as electric, water, or gas. Cable or phone will not be accepted. If you do not have the print out mentioned above, you will need to wait in line so your online registration can be verified.
- Please Print, Complete, & Submit two Attached Forms during Your Proof of Residency Phase:
Click below to access two (2) forms you can fill out at home, print and bring with you to Phase 2 – Address Verification. The two forms are: 1) Health Information Form, and 2) How My Child Will Go Home on the First Day of School. Please print these forms at home, fill them out, and submit them with your Proof of Residency. Doing this at home will save you time at school during the registration process.
- Parents registering children for Kindergarten will need to provide the following additional documentation: 1) Birth certificate (original or certified copy with raised seal), and; 2) Updated immunization record
- The process of assigning students to classes is a complex one that begins with the school division allocating teaching staff based on projections of student numbers for August. It then becomes the task of the school administrators, with the advice and recommendations of the staff, to organize students into classrooms. In doing this, we must work at balancing student and program needs throughout the school within the limits of school division policy concerning class sizes. The process of making up classes for each school year is based on the best information available at that time. Our goal is to come up with a placement for each child which will offer that child the greatest chance of success.
- Teacher requests will not be taken, but you can submit a letter describing your child’s learning style.